Tuesday 20 July 2021

Nautical themes

Hello sailor

Since moving to Norfolk, and living only minutes from the sea, I've decided to do a range of nautical clothing, I've designed a pattern with a boat motif on the front which I though I would make in white with a navy blue boat, and also navy blue with a white or even red boat, I've also got an anchor I've designed and I was also thinking of making matching cargo pants and pairing them up as a set !  



Sail Boat

Anchor
I've also got a crab design and fish 




All these will be made using #JamesCBrett super soft yarn and also #Stylecraft yarns #knitsirdar and #Patons in double knit.

All of these yarns were purchased from #Woolwarehouse and #Deramore


I was also thinking of making a few buggy/car seat blankets with the same sort of motifs with contrasting edges using 3 squares by 6 or 9 square with half motifs and half plain in different colours

I was also thinking of matching a jumper with white knitted trousers would make a lovely Christmas present

This of course got me thinking about summer dresses, shorts and tops but that's another blog šŸ˜Š

All these hopefully will be available at Norfolk crafts fairs very soon watch this space !!!



Don't forget you can keep up to date on our new items on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SunshineBabyCrafts. as soon as I've settled in there will be lots of new items to buy.




No comments:

Post a Comment