Wednesday 17 June 2020

Soggys new dress


New dress for Soggy the bunny rabbit

A few weeks ago I asked a friend if his 2 little girls had dollies, and if they wanted any clothes.

Neither of the girls have dolls but they both have toy bunnies Soggy and Dribbly,! and would I make something for Soggy.

So into the fat quarters stash I went, and having been told Soggy likes butterflies I found this material and as its a double sided dress I also picked one with pretty pink flowers. 


Materials choosen

this is the template I used which I machined all around I turned it rightways out and them machined all around again

after machining all around I added RikRac to make the shoulders then added 2 poppers

this is the inside 



the front as you can see the Rikrac adds the little finishing touch

Back view

Inside


I expect Soggy will be round soon to collect the dress and jumpers I've made

No comments:

Post a Comment