Monday 7 March 2022

Memories from years ago

 


Baby's first jackets

I was looking through my patterns and I suddenly remembered when I was expecting my first baby over 40 yrs ago, and we were visiting  my husbands aunt D and she gave me a parcel, and it contained 2 lovely white matinee jackets, both made from double knit yarn and really soft and cosy.


One had a lacy pattern around the bottom and up the fronts and the second had a picot edging and and hole pattern a few rows up, it seems like yesterday I remember them so clearly.

So with this in mind I sorted through my patterns and found one I would knit, I selected a lovely lemon yellow double knit yarn from #Stylecraft and made the jacket, with a V neck and one button, this will be added to my stock for my next craft fair.





Don't forget you can keep up to date on our new items on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SunshineBabyCrafts. there will be lots of new items to buy








No comments:

Post a Comment