Wednesday 31 October 2012

A busy October!

We've been really busy over the last couple of weeks.  We made a jumper, a cardigan, a long tailed hat and some mittens for a friend.  Since then, we've taken another couple of orders, this time for two adult sized long tailed hats, and for a new baby boy a cardigan, a striped hat and matching mittens!  I really like making things for special orders because it means that we get to meet our customers and help them directly and personally which is something you can't really experience from an online store.

As promised previously, here is a photo of some of our new materials that we are going to start our new ranges with.  I've got a design in mind for a cot quilt, and Debbie has got plans for summer dresses for next spring.  

I've also taken a picture of my dog that I was crocheting.  He's obviously not quite finished, I need to finish stuffing his head but I ran out today.  Then I need to close the stuffing hole, and make his legs and ears, as well as a tail then embroider a friendly face on him!  Im also making a lilac and white striped hoodie, but that's on hold for a bit while we finish our customs orders.  I'm pleased with it's look though. I like bold thick stripes! We are also applying the finishing touches to some blankets at the moment, so Ill post some pictures of them once we are done.


As ever, please check our shop and our Facebook page for more updates!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment