Wednesday 17 October 2012

Crafting News



At the moment, we are trying out some knitted and crocheted toys.  Debbie originally had the idea when I was telling her about my little niece playing with the “Happy Land” figures, and she designed some toddler hand-sized knitted people.  My niece loved them, and we are giving them a go again.  Mum is making people, and larger dollies, and I am working on some crochet animals.  I’ve just started a little brown dog, and I think he’s very sweet!

We are just back from a trip to Norfolk, where we went to some lovely shops and got ourselves some more supplies!  I’ve also just ordered some pretty fabric from a brilliant shop on Ebay, so when they arrive I’ll post a picture. 

I was fiddling around with the blog today, and fond a gadget that enables people to follow you, so if you would like to follow us, please do!  I’ve been looking for a way to search for other blogs within blogger but I can’t work it out at the moment!

That’s all for now, as usual, if you would like to see some of our finished work, take a look in our shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment