Friday 30 August 2013

New Dress

So this is one of the dresses Ive been working on.  It's the simpler of the two, I've been having a few issues with the other one!



This dress is made in a lovely light floaty cotton, and features a yellow padded pocket with matching yellow buttons and button hole detail.  I had designed it with a yellow flower as well, but once I had lined it, sewed it and turned it in the right way, I wasn't happy with the finish so I opted to leave the flower off.

As soon as I'm finished with the other design, I'll post a picture of that too :)

This dress is one of the items we are displaying on Sunday at the Orsett craft fair.  The fair is open from 10 until 1, so if you are in the area come down and say hi - It will be lovely to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment