Wednesday 4 September 2013

Wednesday Update

I've been really busy since I last posted!  We have had some work done on the house, and got ourselves a puppy!  Ill post a picture of him later - he doesn't stay still long enough to get a nice picture!

The craft fair in Orsett on Sunday was nice.  The venue was visited by BBC Essex, and if you look in their picture linked below, you can just make out Debbie and Hazel in the background.  Cool huh?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=536483439740441&set=pb.174558089266313.-2207520000.1378285511.&type=3&theater

I'm still having a problem with my second design dress.  I think I've done something to the button stitching option on my machine - Ive restitched it at least three times, and unpicked it each time!  Im thinking of sewing it by hand instead.

I'm also working on a striped hoodie for a friend, and a blanket I designed.  I'm not a big beliver in working on one project at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment