Tote bags are always a good thing to carry shopping or other bits and pieces, so I decided to make a few little one, in 2 different types for little ones.
A5 size big enough for a small book and a few sweets, and A4 size for a larger colouring book, pencils, crayons, a rubber, and some stickers. and a pocket on the outside, for treasures
These bags will be lined for extra strength with fabric I found in the local charity shop and the outer being made in various fabric designs using fat quarters, the pockets will have light weight wading to stop the pocket from sagging, I'll also add a matching book mark.
Don't forget you can keep up to date on our new items on our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SunshineBabyCrafts. there will be lots of new items to buy and also on Instagram #sunshinebabycrafts
#Buylocal #Supportsmallbusinesses
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment