Thursday 19 September 2024

Burp clothes and nappy pouches



A slight change from the norm.


I've noticed now days new mums use small bags to carry fresh nappies when they go out so I decided to make a few nappy pouch which would also then make a lovely gift.  I've also made a few burp clothes which are double sided using contrasting materials

And now my sewing room is up and running I can use all my lovely materials.


All these will be made from fat quarters, and I will be able to use my popper tool for the fastenings, or buttons. 

The nappy pouches are from a pattern by #Crazylittleprojects.com


The burp clothes are from #So-sew-easy.com

Nappy pouch

The pouches will contain 3 nappies, a pack of wipes and some nappy sacks, and will be small enough to fit in the shopping basket of a pram or buggy.




Here are 2 completed pouches












Burp clothe

These are shaped to fit into your neck for comfort, I used fat quarters and soft towelling to the back for comfort.















                              Don't forget you can keep up to date on our new items on our facebook                                              page http://www.facebook.com/SunshineBabyCrafts. there will be lots of new                                             items to buy and also on Instagram @sunshinebabycrafts



No comments:

Post a Comment