Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Time for a little baking

 


Baking time 

Now my oldest grandson Edward now 5 and a half likes to help with baking and chopping veggies for dinner and Matty nearly 3 like to join in too, I've noticed when shopping there is very little choice in aprons for toddlers and children, so I though I would make a few to sell at my craft fairs and see what the interest is in them.

I've started with these Christmas patterned fabric ones first with a plain backing.

I've made them double sided patterned one side and plain on the other,  and I've chosen different materials for boys and girls. 






































Don't forget you can keep up to date on our new items on our facebook                          page http://www.facebook.com/SunshineBabyCrafts. there will be lots of new items to buy and also on Instagram @sunshinebabycrafts

#Buylocal  #Supportsmallbusinesses


No comments:

Post a Comment